- Built-in stereo amplifier rated at 120 watts total (60W x 2) into 8 ohms
- HybridDigital™ amplifier renders digital music sources with ultra-fine detail, even at extreme high and low volumes
- communicates with other communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless) players via your home network (wired or wireless)
- control the system with a free app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer (Android™, iOS®, Kindle Fire, Windows®, and Mac®)
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, MQA, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- supported sample rates: 32kHz to 192kHz
- supported bit depths 16-24
- plays Internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio and iHeart Radio
- Spotify Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library through your Bluesound system via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription; firmware and app version 1.10.0 or higher)
- plays streaming music from TIDAL, Rdio™, HighResAudio, HDtracks, Deezer, JUKE, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, and Murfie
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with aptX support for better sound with compatible devices
- play music in multiple rooms when you add other Bluesound players
- top-mounted controls for volume and muting
- binding post speaker terminals
- USB port for connecting a thumb drive with music files
- combination mini-optical/stereo minijack audio input
- audio output:
- headphone stereo minijack
- subwoofer RCA mono
- built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz only)
- Ethernet port (Ethernet cable included)
- compatible with Windows® (XP or higher operating system)
- compatible with Mac®
- requires AC power (detachable cord included)
- 8-5/8"W x 2-13/16"H x 8-3/4"D
- weight: 3.8 lbs.
If Teletime.ca ("we") has your product(s) in stock, we will email you a shipping notice confirming that the items have shipped and are en-route to you; that notice is our acceptance of your order. In-stock orders (excluding scheduled delivery items) normally ship within 2 business days of placing your order. Out-of-stock orders will ship once the item is back in stock. We will send you the shipping notice once the item is back in stock and has been shipped. How soon you receive the product(s) depends on the shipping method you have chosen.
30-day money back guarantee is on the electronics, tvs and small appliances sold online. It does not include in-store sales and major appliances.
- All products must be returned with the original packaging and accessories. For any missing accessory, the customer will be charged back.
- If the product is found defective Teletime will pay for the return shipping without any deductions after the inspection.
- If the product is returned for any other reason customer pays for full return shipping.
- Products with mishandling, physical damage, water damage etc by customer's actions , do not qualify for refund, exchange and are not covered by warranty
- Money-Back Guarantee is only available in Canada.
All in-store purchases and online major home appliances purchases
Customers may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund with a 20% Restocking fee. Delivery, shipping and handling, installation charges are non-refundable.
Appliances are non refundable once they are opened and plugged in.
For appliances we ask that customers verify the products they are ordering before finalizing an order.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.